Final Up to date:
Learn beneath for our Apex Legends Cell tier checklist season 1 version, masking all of the playable characters / Legends of the sport, together with the cell unique Legend ‘Fade’. For an Apex Legends cell weapons tier checklist, try our seperate Apex Legends Cell gun tier checklist web page.
Apex Legends Cell vs PC model / console model – do Legends play in another way?
Apex Legends Cell is a brand new model of the sport particularly constructed for smartphones, with its personal touchscreen controls and tweaks to the gameplay to make it greatest optimised for the brand new platform. This, mixed with the truth that the variety of playable Legends is decrease within the cell recreation (a minimum of at this stage, we count on extra to be added later) implies that current tier lists received’t minimize it. That being stated, the core talents and playstyle of every character stay just about the identical, so that you received’t must relearn learn how to play them.
Apex Legends Cell tier checklist for characters
Beneath is our tier checklist for the playable Legends presently obtainable in Apex Legends Cell, ordered from greatest (S) to worst (C). You’ll be able to in fact choose whichever character you need: some folks simply occur to be higher enjoying a specific Legend, even when it’s positioned on a comparatively low tier, so might need to proceed to take action. This checklist represents purely the effectiveness of every character within the aggressive recreation as objectively as doable, primarily based upon playtesting within the Beta.
You’ll discover this can be a shorter checklist of playable characters in comparison with the complete PC/console model of the sport. We count on to see the entire different characters from the principle recreation (Ash, Newcastle, Seer, Valkyrie, Mad Maggie, Octane, Loba, Fuse, Rampart, Horizon) to be included in subsequent seasons, and we’ll replace this tier checklist accordingly. See additional down this web page for a full breakdown of every character, their talents, and the rationale for his or her rating.
|A||Octane, Wraith, Lifeline, Fade|
|B||Bangalore, Pathfinder, Caustic|
Apex Legends Cell Season 1 – Legends breakdown
Beneath you possibly can learn extra in regards to the talents of every playable Legend in Apex Legends Cell Season 1, and extra about their strenghts and weakenesses (characters are organized in alphabetical order).
Bangalore – B tier
- Passive Skill: Double Time – Will increase the participant’s dash velocity by 30% when beneath fireplace for two seconds.
- Tactical Skill: Smoke Launcher – Fires an impact-detonating smoke grenade, making a wall of smoke to permit gamers to maneuver with out being detected by the enemy.
- Final Skill: Rolling Thunder – Calls in a protracted artillery strike on a participant designated space.
Bangalore has some talents that are helpful in serving to your group escape out of sticky conditions. Smoke Launcher can conceal your group (both in assault or defence) and the Rolling Thunder Final is a good space denial assault to maintain your enemies at bay. Sadly, the Final Skill is outmatched by Gibraltar’s when it comes to injury and the time it takes for the strike to return down, and usually there are higher worth Legends on the roster (although there are additionally worse). Word: It’s strongly suggested that you just equip Digital Threats as Bangalore to allow you to see by your personal smoke display.
Bloodhound – S tier
- Passive Skill: Tracker – Means that you can see the tracks left by your enemies. You’ll be able to inform how way back your opponents handed by an space on the map and use this to estimate their present place.
- Tactical Skill: Eye of the Allfather – Means that you can see any hidden traps, enemies, or clues on the map which can be positioned in entrance of your character for a brief time frame.
- Final Skill: Beast of the Hunt – Boosts the motion velocity and agility of your character. You can too use your Tactical Skill extra often. The encircling atmosphere flip a gray/monochrome coloration however enemy gamers are highlighted in crimson.
Bloodhound is without doubt one of the unique Legends, and has occupied the highest tiers of participant favourites for the reason that recreation’s inception. Though the passive Tracker potential isn’t the most effective, the Eye of the Allfather potential may be very helpful for serving to the group spot enemy flanking assaults, and revealing hid enemies. Used along with Beast of the Hunt, the bloodhound participant can scan much more often. As a Recon character, a Bloodhound participant can even scan Survey Beacons for ring data rewards.
Caustic – B tier
- Passive Skill: Nox Imaginative and prescient – Permits the participant character to see the define of enemies by their very own gasoline clouds, in addition to the deployed gasoline clouds of their enemy.
- Tactical Skill: Nox Gasoline Entice – The participant can drop Nox gasoline canisters that detonate when enemies transfer to shut to them or when they’re shot at by the participant, producing a cloud which lasts for a brief interval, dealing Space Of Impact injury and denying enemies ease of motion by the world.
- Final Skill: Nox Gasoline Grenade – A grenade which releases a gasoline cloud upon detonation, damaging whichever enemies are inside it.
Caustic is greatest suited to combating in close-quarters, notably inside buildings, and might make the most of the Nox Gasoline Entice and Nox Gasoline Grenade talents to shut off sure areas to enemy strategy. This Legend is much less highly effective than he was in earlier seasons of the PC/console model of the sport, his Nox Gasoline traps now with the ability to be destroyed after detonation, the length of the clouds being barely shorter, and the injury they deal being lower than they as soon as did. Nonetheless, Caustic nonetheless provides respectable tactical choices.
Fade – B tier
- Passive Skill: Slipstream – Everytime the participant slides they get a velocity increase.
- Tactical Skill: Flash Again – The participant can ‘reverse time’ round their character by 2:30 to deliver their geographical place again to the place they have been at this level, heloing them to get out of hazard.
- Final Skill: Section Chamber – Throws down an merchandise which explodes in a spherical are of impact that phases out anybody inside it, rendering them invulnerable to wreck. Additionally does a small quantity of harm to enemies.
The playable character distinctive to Apex Legends Cell, Fade combines Tactical and Final talents which can be just like Wraith’s with a velocity increase on the slide. For the time being we’re shoving Fade in A tier, however additional playtesting might change our thoughts a bit.
Gibraltar – S tier
- Passive Skill: Gun Defend – Aiming down the sights of your weapon causes a defend to deploy out of your characters arm which presents safety from oncoming fireplace.
- Tactical Skill: Dome of Safety – A big deployable dome defend that protects each your character and teammates from oncoming fireplace. Permits the participant to fast-revive downed teammates inside the dome.
- Final Skill: Defensive Bombardment – Calls in an explosive mortar strike on a participant designated place.
Gibraltar has a giant hitbox, making him a simple goal for enemy fireplace, and might really feel a bit cumbersome movement-wise (though he doesn’t really run any slower than most different Legends), however regardless of this, he’s probably the most picked character within the Apex Legends World Collection competitors, as a consequence of how helpful his talents are for any group he’s on (assuming he’s used proper). The Gun Defend Passive potential is respectable, however the actual worth is available in his Tactical Skill and Final. The Dome of Safety permits the group to push enemy positions the place cowl is scarce, scan beacons, or revive fallen teammates with a level of safety; and Defensive Bombardment is nice for halting an enemy advance earlier than you get overrun.
Lifeline – A tier
- Passive Skill: Fight Revive – Deploys the D.O.C Heal Drone (see beneath) to revive teammates mechanically. This implies you don’t must do it your self manually and frees up the participant for motion and fight. In Apex Legends Cell Season 1, Lifeline additionally comes with a revive defend that protects allies as she revives them.
- Tactical Skill: D.O.C (Drone Of Compassion ) Heal Drone – Deploys a drone that mechanically heals any close by teammates over time (although bear in mind it can be utilized by enemies).
- Final Skill: Care Package deal – Calls in a drop pod filled with defensive gadgets to your squad, together with ammo, shileds, and heals.
Because the model of Lifeline playable in Apex Legends Cell Season 1 nonetheless retains her revive safety defend (which was eliminated in later seasons of the PC/console model) the character stays the most effective picks of the roster for squad assist. Remember that utilizing the Care Package deal final potential will alert enemies to your place, however you should utilize this to your benefit and draw them right into a entice.
Mirage – C tier
- Passive Skill: Now You See Me – Cloaks the participant character when they’re reviving downed teammates or plugging title tags into the Respawn Beacon.
- Tactical Skill: Psyche Out – Sends out a holographic decoy (with lowered well being in comparison with the participant) that produces footstep noise to attract enemies.
- Final Skill: Lifetime of the Get together –Deploys 5 holographic decoys concurrently while additionally making the participant character briefly invisible.
The Apex Legends Cell model of Mirage doesn’t but have the identical boosts to his talents that got here with Season 7 of the principle recreation (the place his decoys have been tweaked to be extra convincing to enemy gamers), so his usefulness is a bit restricted relative to different characters. Not the worst Legend presently obtainable, however undoubtedly not one of many higher choices in cell Season 1.
Octane – A tier
- Passive Skill: Swift Mend – Heals the participant character at a price of 1 HP per second.
- Tactical Skill: Stim – Boosts motion velocity by 30% for six seconds at a value of HP.
- Final Skill: Leap Pad – Deploys a leap pad that may launch any teammate who jumps on it by the air, with a double leap functionality enabling you to leap even additional if timed appropriately.
Octane is a excessive danger / excessive reward Legend that’s favored by twitch shooters and entry-fraggers as a consequence of his quick velocity, although sadly usually attracts gamers who aren’t he greatest at teamplay and have a tendency to concentrate on getting solo kills. For those who handle to get a good participant although, Octane’s Leap Pad final is excellent for group attacking strikes or when enacting rotations, and is especially helpful for offensive actions when mixed with the Revenant totem.
Pathfinder – B tier
- Passive Skill: Insider Information – The character can scan a survey beacon to disclose the place the circle’s subsequent location will probably be earlier than it strikes there.
- Tactical Skill: Grapple – The character can fireplace a grappling hook which can be utilized to tug the participant in the direction of arduous to succeed in locations or to rapidly escape hazard.
- Final Skill: Zipline Gun – Units up a zipline between two factors that the entire group can use, enabling quick journey between them.
Pathfinder in Apex Legends Cell season 1 has escaped among the nerfs that later iterations of the PC/console recreation has imposed on him, and he’s a worthy choose for a group which desires to maximise its mobility (an necessary a part of the sport in any case). A appropriately used Zipline Gun is beneficial for each attacking ambushes and getting your group out of hassle rapidly.
Wraith – A tier
- Passive Skill: Voices from the Void – When an enemy appears to be like at or targets the participant character, a voice is heard warning them.
- Tactical Skill: Into the Void – The character phases into one other dimension for a brief interval, rendering them resistant to all injury.
- Final Skill: Dimensional Rift – The participant can create two portals that join to one another for 60 seconds, for both assault or defence.
Regardless of the irritating tendency of some Wraith gamers to go it solo, in the event you get a group participant who picks this Legend, then Wraith is usually a nice profit to your group as a each a scout and somebody that may get the remainder of the group out of tight spots / into fast attacking positions with the Dimensional Rift Extremely.
We hope this Apex Legends Cell tier checklist Season 1 information has been of use to you. We will probably be popping out with an up to date checklist for each new season of the Cell model of the sport, to mirror any buffs/nerfs/tweaks or new characters which can be added.