So, the gadget carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, which incorporates eight Kryo 660 cores with a clock pace of as much as 2.2 GHz, an Adreno 619 graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X51 5G mobile modem. As well as, the quantity of RAM is 8 GB. The 128GB flash drive will be expanded with a microSD card.
Additionally, the show has a measurement of 6.6 inches diagonally, has a decision of Full HD + (2412 × 1080 pixels), a facet ratio of 20:9 and a refresh charge of 120 Hz. A 32-megapixel selfie digital camera is housed in a small gap within the display. The triple rear digital camera combines modules for 64, 13 and 5 megapixels.
HTC Need 22 Professional specs
- 6.6″ (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD display, 20:9 facet ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass safety
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable reminiscence with microSD
- Android 12
- 64MP digital camera with f/1.79 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide digital camera, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP entrance digital camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Aspect mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 166.3 x 76.9 x 9.4mm; Weight: 205.5g
- Splash and mud proof (IP67)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Sort-C, NFC
- 4,520mAh (typical) battery with Fast Cost 3.0 (as much as 18 W), Wi-fi charging and reverse wi-fi charging (Qi suitable)
Moreover, the primary function of the brand new smartphone is a set of extra purposes: Viverse for getting into the metaverse, Vive Avatar for creating avatars and Vive Pockets for managing digital belongings.
Additionally, the smartphone has an NFC controller, Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 5 adapters. Energy is supplied by a 4520 mAh battery with 18-watt charging. The estimated value of the HTC Need 22 Professional is 380 euros (about $400).
As well as, Midnight Black and Gold are the one coloration choices for the HTC Need 22 Professional. Within the UK, it’s accessible for pre-order upfront and supply will begin on August 1.