Nanlite has introduced its new FS-300B AC-powered bi-colour LED spot mild. As an AC-powered mild, it’s designed to be used within the studio quite than on location and gives 11,130 Lux naked at 1 metre and as much as 38×720 lux when utilizing the included reflector. It gives a bi-colour vary of 2700K to 6500K with a relentless output mode guaranteeing that your brightness stays constant all through the vary.
It has a mean CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97 to assist guarantee accuracy on-camera and gives 12 built-in sensible results that may be adjusted by brightness, color temperature and pace. It’s easy interface is managed by simply a few knobs and a button with a 1.3″ OLED on the again to indicate you what you’re doing. However, you additionally get built-in Bluetooth and a couple of.4G for wi-fi management with the Nanlink App out of your smartphone.
The Nanlite FS-300B accommodates the usual Bowens mount fixture, offering entry to a wealth of modifiers and lighting management choices for each content material creation in addition to images. A robust cooling fan helps to maintain issues cool and guarantee an extended life, though the fan will be turned off to eradicate noise when absolute silence is required. Turning off the fan does restrict its most energy output to 25%, although. A Sort-A USB port permits for firmware updates.
In accordance with Nanlite, the important thing options of the FS-300B embody:
- Bi-color highlight with broad CCT vary of 2700K to 6500K
- Outputs 11,130 lux @ 1M(mild solely, 5600K) and 38,720 lux @1M(with reflector, 5600K)
- Two output modes out there–each fixed and most modes
- Excessive colour constancy with common CRI of 96 and common TLCI of 97
- 12 built-in sensible results customizable with brightness, colour temperature and pace
- The all-in-one construction allows simpler setup and higher stability
- 1.3-inch OLED show, two knobs and one button person interface
- Supporting 2.4G, Bluetooth and NANLINK APP management
- Bowens Mount and umbrella holder for extra modifiers choices
- Highly effective cooling with the choice to show off the fan for absolute silence
- Firmware updatable by way of the USB-A port on the fixture physique
The unit gives pretty easy management which will be carried out by way of the dial interface on the again of the unit or over Bluetooth utilizing the Nanlink App – permitting you to drop it very simply into an present Nanlite setup, controlling all the pieces out of your smartphone. Included within the field is the sunshine itself, together with an LED bulb protector, a 7″ Bowens mount reflector and an AC energy twine.
As of writing, Nanlite has but to launch the ultimate pricing and transport date. We’ll replace this publish after we discover out extra.