Sony launched a serious A7IV firmware replace. However please learn the warning beneath earlier than to replace!
- With the lossless compression of the RAW recording methodology, now you can choose M and S sizes for the picture measurement along with the traditional L measurement.
- The shutter pace and ISO sensitivity settings for flash pictures can now be retained.
- Helps contact shutter.
- Improved accuracy of Eye AF.
- The serial variety of the digital camera can now be recorded within the metadata within the video file.
- Improved operability of Wi-Fi connection.
- Added “1 minute” for monitor auto-off time.
- Improved the phenomenon that the EVF show will not be vibrant based on the brightness of the environment.
- Improved operational stability.
- When updating from a model decrease than Ver.1.01, it is advisable to replace to Ver.1.05 first. Please replace to Ver.1.10 after updating to Ver.1.05. For those who attempt to replace this model with out updating to Ver.1.05, an error will happen and also you won’t be able to replace.
- Observe the directions beneath to test the system software program model.
Notice: If the Date/Time setting display screen seems once you flip in your digital camera, remember to set the date and time to the proper values.
- On the digital camera, choose Menu.
- Choose Setup → Setup Possibility → Model.